Registration opens to Join Army as M Cadet. Candidates studying in 4th-year MBBS or Final year MBBS in Medical Colleges recognized by PM&DC/PMC will be eligible for M Cadet registration 2022. After enrolment as M Cadet, students will continue to study in their respective Medical Colleges until completing Medical graduation(MBBS).
On completing his MBBS and basic military training, M Cadet will be commissioned as Captain in the Army Medical Corps. Finally Selected M Cadets will be entitled to receive an Rs 18,583/- month. After getting a commission in AM Corps as Captain, M Cadets will also be entitled to receive a lum-sum amount not exceeding Rs 222,996/- per annum as reimbursement of MBBS study expenditures that occurred on their MBBS before joining the scheme.
M’ Cadet Course Prerequisites
- Registration 2023:
- 02 August To 09 September (Expected)
- Candidates studying in 4th-year MBBS or Final year MBBS
- Preliminary Tests 2023:
- 16 September To 24 September (Expected)
- 20 To 26 Years as on 25 July 2023
- Marital Status:
- Physical Standards:
- Weight: As Per Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Height: 5′-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Pakistani Citizens are also domicile holders from Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan.
NOTE:- On final selection of M’ Cadet candidates having dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistan
Join PAK Army:- PMA Long Course Registration
- Twice rejected (by ISSB) for Post Graduate Entry.
- Once rejected by ISSB for Intermediate / Graduate (PMA/Graduate/Equivalent)
- Twice Not recommended for ‘M’ Cadet by GHQ/ NHQ/AHQ based on selection boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB Test at any level.
- Dismissed, removed, or debarred from Govt. Services including Armed Forces.
- Permanently declared UNFIT | by Appeal Medical Board (AMB) |
- Medically UNFIT due to Hepatitis B & C
Related:- AMC Admission 2023
Registration For M Cadet
Candidates can register through the Internet on the Official website of the Pakistan Army, www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk, or by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCS).
A candidate can register online at joinpakarmy.gov.pk. On successful registration (Candidate’s registration status will be approved within 2-5 working days), the Initial test date & time will intimated on the registration slip.
- Dates once given will not be changed.
- Bring original academic and mentioned documents on test day
- prospectus fee (R.s 300 To R.s 500)
- Must attain basic working knowledge of computer as the initial test will conduct on computer.
Related:- AFNS Registration 2023
M Cadet Selection Procedure
‘M’ Cadet after his enrolment under this M Cadet Course Scheme, shall continue to study in Medical College in which he is already studying, until the completion of his medical graduation.
- Verbal Intelligence Test
- Non-Verbal Intelligence Test
- Academic Test
Candidates must qualify following physical tests:
- 1.6 Km Run-8.5 minutes
- Push-Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups-15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Chin-Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing – 7.4″ x 7.4″ with a depth of 4 feet
Related:- Army TCC Registration
- Initial medical test at AS&RCS.
Further Selection To Join Pakistan Army As M Cadet
- Shortlisted candidates for Join Pakistan Army as M Cadet (after registration and preliminary tests at AS&RCS) will receive notice for interviews by GHQ Selection Board through call-up letters.
- Medical Fitness Examination of candidates who are selected in the final interview shall be carried out at the nearest CMHs.
- The final selection of M Cadet Candidates will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of a candidate’s overall performance
- Results of previous professional exams of MBBS.
- Intelligence / Personality Test at AS&RCS.
- Interview by GHQ.
Related:- PMA Test
22 weeks of basic military training will be conducted at PMA Kakul
Following documents and certificates are required at the time of initial test day for the verification process. Bring mentioned documents to Join Pakistan Army As M Cadet.
- 2x Attested photocopies of educational certificate
- 2x Attested photocopies of domicile certificates.
- 2x Attested photocopies of computerized CNIC.
- 4x Attested passport size (with Blue Background) photographs.
Related:- Army Lady Cadet Course Registration
Candidates will deposit pay orders of Rs. 500.00/- clearly indicating Payable at any Branch in Pakistan’ in favor of Surgeon General / DGMS (IS), Medical Directorate/DMS-1, GHQ Rawalpindi.